He has been engaged in the research work on process equipment failure analysis for 20 years. More than 30 related research papers written by him mainly include the following three aspects.
1. Parametric modeling and finite element analysis of special-shaped pressure vessels.
2. Lay design, finite element analysis and fatigue analysis of carbon/glass hybrid fiber wound natural gas cylinders.
3. Creep constitutive equation and micro damage mechanism analysis of SA508-Ⅲ steel (nuclear power station material) at phase transition temperature.
1. Finite element analysis and fatigue life prediction of hybrid fiber CNG2 cylinder. Fiber Reinforced Plastics/Composites, 2019, (2): 75-78,101.
2. Microscopic damage mechanism of SA508 Gr3 steel in ultra-high temperature creep. Journal of Iron & Steel Research International, 2018, 25(4):453-459.
3. Research on creep damage and constitutive equation of nuclear power steel A508-Ⅲ at phase transition Temperature (800℃), Nuclear Power Engineering, 2016, 37(5): 33-39.
4. Study on constitutive equation of heterogeneous creep damage for nuclear power steel SA533B1, Pressure Vessel, 2018, 35(4):1-7.
5. FE analysis of optimal hybrid ratio for hoop wrapped carbon／glass filament winding composite cylinder. Journal of Shanghai University of engineering science, 2011, 25(4):304-308.
6. The structure optimization of flat head with ribs by FEM. Pressure Vessel, 2005, 22(11): 28-30.